Book the South Haven Vino Coach Tour
$129.00 per person Thursday & Friday
$145.00 per person Saturday & Sunday
We pay your tasting fees — over a $50.00 value!
(See tour details below booking area.)
- CLICK the DATE you are booking on the calendar.
- FILL out the form.
- CLICK “SUBMIT & PROCEED TO PAYMENT.”
- WAIT for the AUTHORIZE.NET payment button to appear. (This may take several seconds.)
- CLICK the “Authorize.net Payment” button and FILL out your credit card information.
NOTE: After clicking SUBMIT, please wait for the Authorize.net button to appear. You must enter your payment information to reserve your seat(s). We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
South Haven Vino Coach Tour Details
Wineries We Visit
- Various wineries in the area.
Pickup Locations11:30 AM EST
Hampton Inn, South Haven
11:40 AM EST
Holiday Inn Express, South Haven
11:50 AM EST
South Haven/Van Buren County Convention Center
Commonly Asked Questions
Click question to view answer.
What is your cancellation policy?
We hope you never need to cancel! If you do, a refund will be given up until 30 days from your tour. No refunds will be given if a tour is canceled within 30 days of your scheduled tour date. The tour is only canceled in dangerous weather, in which case you will receive a full refund. Rain does not stop us! Read more: Payment and Cancellation Policy
How long of a day is it?
Tours start around 11:30 a.m. (exact pickup time will be listed in your confirmation email) and we usually return sometime between 5:00 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. depending on the size of the group and how busy the wineries are.
- Pick up locations throughout New Buffalo and St. Joseph.
- A stress-free day—no maps, GPS, or arguments.
- Transportation to and from your hotel/pick up location to wine country on a comfortable coach bus.
- An awesome tour guide who will teach you all about viticulture and winemaking.
- We tour three wineries, pay all tasting fees, and pay for your lunch!
What should we expect?
Every tour will visit wineries and have a lunch stop. You will join others who are looking to have a good time as well, so be prepared to socialize! We normally limit tours to a maximum of 14 people. You will have time for wine tasting, gift shopping, and to sit down and relax a bit. You will be outside most of the day, so dress accordingly! Do not expect a "booze cruise."