Book the St Joseph Wine-O-Wagon Tour
$145.00 per person
Saturdays Only. May through October.
We pay your tasting fees — over a $50.00 value!
(See tour details below booking area.)
- CLICK the DATE you are booking on the calendar.
- FILL out the form.
- CLICK “SUBMIT & PROCEED TO PAYMENT.”
- WAIT for the AUTHORIZE.NET payment button to appear. (This may take several seconds.)
- CLICK the “Authorize.net Payment” button and FILL out your credit card information.
NOTE: After clicking SUBMIT, please wait for the Authorize.net button to appear. You must enter your payment information to reserve your seat(s). We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
St Joseph Wine-O-Wagon Tour Details
Wineries We Visit
- Various wineries in the area.
Pickup Locations10:00 AM EST
Inn at Harbor Shores, St. Joseph
10:10 AM EST
Saint Joseph Today Visitor’s Center, St. Joseph
10:20 AM EST
Holiday Inn Express, St. Joseph
10:30 AM EST
Comfort Suites, Stevensville
Commonly Asked Questions
What is your cancellation policy?
We hope you never need to cancel, but if you do, a refund will be given up until 30 days from your tour. Within 30 days of your tour, NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN. The tour is only canceled in dangerous weather, in which case you will receive a full refund. Rain does not stop us! Read more: Payment and Cancellation Policy
Which wineries will we visit?
The itinerary varies based on customer feedback and winery events.
How long of a day is it?
Tours start around 10:15 a.m. (exact pickup time will be listed in your confirmation email), and we usually return sometime between 4:00 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. depending on the size of the group and how busy the wineries are.
What’s not included?
Lunch is paid for on your own, plan on somewhere between $5 and $16 per person. We normally have lunch at a winery, micro-brewery, or non-chain cafe. Tour guide gratuity is not required, but definitely appreciated!
- Pick up locations throughout New Buffalo and St. Joseph.
- A stress-free day—no maps, GPS, or arguments.
- Transportation to and from your hotel/pick up location to wine country on a comfortable coach bus.
- An awesome tour guide who will teach you all about viticulture and winemaking.
- Tasting fees at all the wineries (over a $50.00 value).
What should we expect?
Every tour will visit wineries and have a lunch stop. You will join others who are looking to have a good time as well, so be prepared to socialize! We normally limit tours to a maximum of 14 people. You will have time for wine tasting, gift shopping, and to sit down and relax a bit. You will be outside most of the day, so dress accordingly! Do not expect a “booze cruise.”